The following are commonly used words throughout the Planet Protector Academy resource:
- Apprentice - a student participating in the Planet Protector Academy.
- Class - An instance of a program that you complete with your class. Add and manage classes in the Teacher Admin Area.
- Mission - homework to apply their learning at home in their families. Learn more.
- Presentation Mode - the student-facing content, accessible from the My Programs page. Take a look.
- Program - a series of pre-planned lessons on a specific topic. Explore available programs.
- Remote Control - a second device you use to control the main presentation Learn how to set it up.
- Teacher Admin Area - where you manage your programs and account. Take a tour.
- Training Agent - the teacher delivering the Planet Protector Academy
Need help with any other confusing terms or have questions we can answer? Contact our support team for help!