Why is this happening?
- Videos on the Planet Protector Academy are embedded YouTube videos.
- This causes issues in some districts, where their firewall settings require that you are logged in with your school/work Google login to be able to view the videos using your school’s internet connection.
To fix the issue:
You need to ensure that you are logged in with your school/work Google login before playing videos in the Planet Protector Academy.
Follow the instructions in the video above or the text below to resolve this issue:
- Sign into your Planet Protector Academy account
- Open up a new tab and go to YouTube
- In YouTube, sign out of your personal Google account
- Sign in with your district/work login
- Go back to the Planet Protector Academy in the other tab
- Launch a program and check to make sure you can play videos